- BenefitWerks takes HIPAA as seriously as our clients. We conduct annual internal HIPAA training and audits. BenefitWerks is HIPAA Compliance Certified.
- All employee and dependent data is securely sent and received.
- BenefitWerks' reporting options have the ability to remove PHI.
- BenefitWerks has a full suite of COBRA administration solutions including initial notice letters, enrollment, payment coupons, additional forms, and helpful reminders.
- BenefitWerks prepares and e-files 1094Cs, with the IRS, for our ACA clients.
- 1095Cs are created and stored in each employee's personal documents folder.
- The full package of 1095Cs can be separated according to the ALE Member, alphabetically, by employee class, or location.
- State specific ACA reporting is included in the reporting service.
- BenefitWerks can also provide tracking for variable hour employees, based on the clients measurement periods.
This folder can house required documents and dramatically reduce printing and mailing costs. In addition to plan summaries, SBCs, Enrollment Guides, Wrap plan documents, and 1095Cs, the 2020 amended ERISA regulations allow plan administrators to electronically send all disclosures required under Title I of ERISA.
- Summary Plan Descriptions (“SPD”)
- Summaries of material modifications
- Summary annual reports
- COBRA notifications
- Qualified medical child support order notices
- HIPAA certificates of creditable coverage
- Employees and Administrators can securely load and store essential documents in the employee's Personal Documents folder, such as birth and marriage certificates, divorce decrees, court orders and loss of coverage letters.
- 1095Cs are stored in this folder for our ACA reporting clients.
- Proof of vaccinations or other wellness forms can be stored in this folder.