Intelligent Benefits Platform for HR Departments, Brokers and Employees.
By Janine Huss | Published | No Comments
The National Association of Health Underwriters House of Delegates, adopted a new name and rebranding initiative at their 2022 national convention.
The National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals
• Affects legislation and regulation
• Provides a forum to discuss critical issues
• Develops industry leaders
• Creates an environment of collaboration
• Nurtures healthy discussions and debates
• Assembles resources on behalf of our members
• Offers a home for those who want to drive personal success while leaving a positive mark on those they serve *
*Open Letter by Kevin Trokey on behalf of the NAHU Name Change
Taskforce – Reid Rasmussen, Cathy Cooper, Scott Wham, Dave Sherrill, Patrick Burns,
and Eric Kohlsdorf (Board of Trustees liaison)
Leave a Reply